Thursday 9 August 2012

Pair of legs needed

Me and treading water do not get on at all,

This week I struggled as much as this guy struggles to fly














I don't know whether it was the fact that I was very tired or the fact that I'm just not used to tread water, either way it was a difficult lesson.

I knew as soon as I got in the water I had to swim the big length of the pool, at least once, It is something I've been wanting to do,
I tried it and it was going all well until I passed the middle point, where my legs just didn't have any energy left in them to push onwards,
I did learn something that day though, if you have a swimming lesson and you are planning to do a full length when you are not the strongest of all swimmers, don't go to the gym then decide to go for a 3 mile run then try to do your lesson.

I felt the same as this guy feels,















Up to last week, every lesson has gone pretty smooth, however for the first time I felt challenged by what I was doing,
should I choose to accept the challenge????

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment