Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's all about Breast stroke

So yesterday was all about breast stroke.

After a few push and glides to start the lesson with, we started practising the Breast Stroke technique,

Just in case you don't know how it works, I've found this beautiful demo animation to describe it.
















My breast stroke looked nothing like this btw,  but then I was my first attempt.

If I'm honest when I started, the idea on breast stroke was pretty easy but when it came down to me doing it, my brain was telling me one thing and my arms and legs were doing something else.

Having confused limbs in water did not help the situation at all. but then like everything the more you try it the easier it would get.

I think I was destined to be a under water diver because I spent a lot of time under water yesterday.
Goggles came handy once again.
Towards the end I managed to do one or 2 good runs, but more on that next week.

If you have any questions about Swimming lessons, please leave your questions and comments and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Nik 

No comments:

Post a Comment