Wednesday 18 July 2012

Back at it


I know how most of you have been waiting impatiently for me to update my blog and here it is,

So I didn't have my lesson last week since I had to attend a seminar, however last night's lesson was outstanding.
Even though I had one week out, I remembered everything from the previous weeks, it was the first time I felt comfortable in water from start to finish.
I started the by practising breast stroke, this is something I want to get it spot on before i move on to other techniques.

To make the lesson even more special Alison Awarded me with a " I can Swim " badge at the end of the lesson, I have been waiting for this badge for the last couple of weeks if I'm honest.

So 5 weeks into the lessons and I already know how to swim, I never thought I can pick it up this quick but then I am pretty smart after all i did manage to get a job in marketing, ahem 

Not too sure what i'll be doing next week but i will keep you updated.

Meanwhile if you have any questions regards to swimming lessons please contact me on nik.pey@dclt.co.uk or contact the reception team on 01302 370777.

cheers

Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment