Tuesday 3 July 2012

Getting Carried away!!! Nahhhh

Well if you read my previous post you would know I am a big fan of goggles now, I have my reasons...

This week I am trying something different, For someone who has not done much swimming in the past I have got plenty of swimming gear.
So this week a long with my awesome goggles I'd be trying out my Quicksilver Swimming vest, which I have had for couple of years and only wore it once on holiday,
















We just didn't want to feel left out so we went out and bought some surfing kit. More on that later.

The point is, I'm enjoying myself now I know the basics, Alison has helped me gain my confidence in the water, At first it felt like I had to attend these lessons because I couldn't swim but now I can't wait for them.

I no longer have that hat btw, it rained that night and ruined it.

Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment